From Lisa Locke, executive director of Delaware Interfaith Power and Light, via Elizabeth Siftar.
If you are interested, contact Elizabeth Siftar, who has graciously offered to pay the registration fee for First Unitarian members.
- energy sources & systems
- seeking out and identifying areas of energy loss
- opportunities for conservation – remediation, product & appliance upgrades, behavior modifications
- energy measurement and tracking
- rates of return on investment
- Also, learn about development/enhancement of a Creation Care/Stewardship Team and local community solar initiatives.
The charge is $35.00 for each house of worship represented. We are asking for reservations by March 11. Special thanks to the Episcopal Church of Sts. Andrew & Matthew for opening their doors, their halls, their closets and crawl spaces for our energy enlightenment.